Search...

26 November 2008

Keyboardr

I received some spam this morning to my work mail account. It wasn't the normal spam for increasing performance (mine not my pc's) but rather from a web developers reference site. I had a quick look at the site and found it to be quite a good reference. Whether I use it or not might depend on my feelings about being spammed by them.

Anyway, I digress. While looking around I found a link to short article on Keybordr.com. This is a great little site which aims to bring a QuickSilver (Mac), Launchy (windows) or KDE Run (!) to the web. Basically go to www.keyboardr.com and start typing what you want to search for. As you type the search results start to be displayed below. You can navigate the results with the keyboard. It would seem this is a very early release and if you watch the webcast that the developer has put together you can see he has some very interesting plans for it.

No comments: